Slurry Pipes is a division of Roll-a-Pipe Pty Ltd which specialises in providing wear-resistant Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) pipes (Ultra PE PipeTM) to the mining and dredging industries.
Slurry Pipes offers a large range of wear and abrasion resistant pipes for applications such as dredging pipe, slurry pipes for hydrotransport, mineral sands pipelines, mine tailings pipelines, mine concentrate pipeline and waste water and pipelines, conveyance iron ore slurry, coal / cement slurry and slurry transportation in mines.
Advantages of Ultra PE Pipe
•40 times the abrasion resistance of steel
• 8 times lighter than steel
• 5 times lower coefficient of
friction than steel
• The pressure loss of UHMWPE pipe is 1/10 of steel pipes
• Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) pipes offer high wear and abrasion resistance, making them ideal for slurry pipe and dredging pipe.
• The low friction of UHMWPE pipe enables solid particles to slide easily over the surface and avoids scaling and fouling.
• The smooth interior surfaces of UHMWPE pipes assure low friction losses and high flow rate.